Cloud developer at Festina Sweden
We are currently seeking a talented, positive and curious Cloud developer to join our team in Malmö to help us develop the future for connected wearable devices. This position is on location at our fabulous office in Malmö.
About us 🤩
Festina Sweden is the team behind Kronaby, an international premium watch brand, that has quickly become the market leader for connected hybrid watches. We specialize in purposefully designed smart and connected products, where the latest technology is used to make your life easier, a little less distracted.
In our office in Malmö, we design and develop connected products for the Festina group. We’re now expanding our dedicated team to be able to increase the product offering of connected products for several watch brands within Festina group.
What you bring to the table: 🥳
- You have a good understanding of SQL.
- You have experience working in cloud environments such as AWS and Google cloud platform.
- You have working experience with data analysis tools and platforms such as BigQuery and Google data studio.
- You have a broad technical competence and stay up to date with the latest trends within your field.
- You care about the details and know what is required to deliver best in class systems.
- It’s a benefit if you have experience of front-end development.
- You can work well with a small team, both taking on responsibility and being able to grow.
What will you do? 💻
- You will design and work with the implementation of the app-backend, the business intelligence back-end and the surrounding infrastructure
- You will work in a small autonomous cross-functional team
- You will deliver state of the art systems
- You will work close to the app development team to develop the best possible system design
- You will be part of defining the future for connected devices within Festina Group
What we offer: 🔥
- Fun and ambitious colleagues and a small organisation. Which means you have a lot of possibilities to shape your role
- A beautiful, vibrant and centrally located office – closes to both buses and trains
- A culture to thrive in
- Quarterly socials – if you join now, you can still make it to the Christmas party 🎄
- 6 weeks holiday & flexible working hours
- Hybrid working (2 days from home and 3 days in the office)