Website Festina Sweden AB
Making great connected products
Data Scientist at Festina Sweden
Do you like to analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve our product or service? Is building data products to extract valuable business insights something that gets you up in the morning? Great! We too, are looking for you to join us at Festina Sweden!
In this role, you should be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data. We also want to see a passion for research.
You’ll be joining a small team where you’ll rely on each other’s strengths to create a strong team.
Your goal will be to help our company analyze trends to make better decisions.
Festina Sweden is the team behind Kronaby, an international premium watch brand, that has quickly become the market leader for connected hybrid watches. We specialise in purposefully designed intelligent and connected products, where the latest technology is used to make your life easier, and a little less distracted.
In our office in Malmö, we design and develop connected products for the Festina group. We’re now expanding our dedicated team to be able to increase the product offering of connected products for several watch brands within the Festina group.
What you bring to the table:
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- Knowledge of using business intelligence tools, such as Google BigQuery, DataStudio and DataFlow.
- You have experience working in cloud environments such as AWS and Google cloud platforms.
- You have the broad technical competence and stay up to date with the latest trends within your field.
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
What will you do?
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake to preprocess structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Cross-functional team responsibilities regarding data and analytics
- You will be part of defining the future for connected devices within Festina Group
What we offer:
- Fun and ambitious colleagues and a small organisation. This means you have a lot of possibilities to shape your role
- A beautiful, vibrant and centrally located office – close to both buses and trains
- A culture to thrive in
- Quarterly socials
- 6 weeks holiday & flexible working hours
- Hybrid working (2 days from home and 3 days in the office)
- Breakfast every Monday