We make great connected products
Festina Sweden is the team behind the hybrid watch, Kronaby. We’re continuing our journey with connected products. Owned by the Spanish-based Festina group, we have a solid legacy to live up to.
Located in Malmö, we’re a small team of mostly engineers and developers. This means we all work closely together.
We’re executing excellence in our colourful, high-paced, centrally located office, where every day begins with a tasty cup of coffee. Just like Kronaby, we work in a hybrid setting. This means that we’re in the office three days a week. Then two days working wherever you want.
What will you do?
- Support team members to grow as engineers and team members.
- Staff and build a high-performing cross-functional software development team.
- Define and implement processes for improving the outcome produced.
- Work closely with product management to identify opportunities and define product concepts.
- Drive technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Plan and execute strategies for releasing best-in-class consumer products to the market.
What we offer:
- Fun and ambitious colleagues and a small organisation. This means you have a lot of possibilities to shape and influence your role
- A beautiful, vibrant and centrally located office – close to both buses and trains
- A culture to thrive in
- Quarterly socials
- 6 weeks holiday & flexible working hours
- Hybrid working (2 days from home and 3 days in the office)
- Breakfast every Monday
What you bring to the table:
- Leadership, teambuilding, and mentoring skills
- Personnel and project management skills
- You have 5+ years of managing software engineering teams.
- Flexible thinking, including the ability to pivot and try new approaches when faced with challenges
- You have a good understanding of the process involved in designing and implementing consumer apps and cloud solutions.
- You are a self-starter that appreciates operational freedom.
- You have experience from developing consumer electronic products from early concept to mass production.
- Expert-level knowledge of sector technology and processes
- Past use of Agile/Scrum or similar collaborative tools a plus
- BS in engineering required
Sounds like you? Great, we want to connect with you!
Apply by clicking below 👇🏼